Order and Shipping Policies
ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 pm EST M - F IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED THE SAME DAY*. IF AN ORDER IS PLACED AFTER SUCH TIME, THE ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. PLEASE NOTE, THOUGH WE ARE OPEN 24/7, OUR WAREHOUSE IS "CLOSED" ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND ALL RECOGNIZED HOLIDAYS.
*do not count the actual order processing day toward the specified shipping time
- Note: Shipping cost may still change upon order processing. We will send you an email or call you if there are any changes with the shipping cost.
- Overnight and Expedited Shipping Services: All in-stock orders received by 12:00 PM EST (GMT - 5), Monday - Friday, will be processed and shipped that same business day. Orders received after those times, or on Saturday or Sunday, will ship the following business day.
- Standard and Restrictedand Shipping Services: All in-stock orders received by 12:00 PM EST (GMT - 5), Monday - Friday, are usually processed and shipped within one business day. In some instances, it may take additional time to process, but the quoted delviery times will still be maintained.
- All orders will ship via the method selected during checkout. Any alternative shipping service must be specified and confirmed upon order placement.
- All backordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available, and we will keep you advised by e-mail.
- Please note, weekends and major holidays are not included in transit times unless specified by the selected service type.
- Please be sure to supply a physical street address. Otherwise, delivery will be delayed.
- Any incorrect address information resulting in an address correction charge will be charged directly to the customer's credit card.
- MountainTrailOutfitters and its parent company Wings Enterprises, Inc., reserve the right to charge applicable handling costs to orders that are deemed by the Carrier as oversized or overweight or that requires more than one shipping container. As well, should any service fees or shipping upgrades be required for remote locations as determined by our chosen Carrier, fulfillment of your order may be delayed or canceled prior to receiving payment of the difference of those shipping amounts. If any such a fee is applicable, notification will be issued prior to shipment, and shall be enforced at the discretion of MountainTrailOutfitters .com.
- Orders paid for via PayPal may experience delays in fulfillment due to order processing times as determined by the respective payment processing company. Orders will not be shipped until payment in-full has been verified and captured. We reserve the right to delay or deny fulfillment and/or require additional identification for orders paid for by PayPal that we deem as possibly fraudulent and/or if payment is delayed.
- If your product falls under Hazmat shipping there is a $35.00 charge from United Parcel Serviceand FedEx for shipping Hazmat products. Many Hazmat products can be shipped regular truck freight with not extra fee.
- Take note that we have two warehouses. There will be instances that we do not have enough number of stocks in one warehouse that we would need to ship your order from two different warehouses. If this happens, additional shipping cost will be charged, or you can wait for the stocks to be available in one warehouse to avoid additional shipping fees.
- For your security and ours, we will ask you to send the front and back copy of the credit card used to make the purchase and a government issued ID for any transactions over $500, regardless if your shipping and billing address is the same. However, if you are an established/returning customer, additional security information may not be needed.
- Lastly, to prevent unauthorized/fraudulent purchase we may need to ask additional security information/documentation for purchases that will be shipped to a different shipping address from the billing address.
All International Shipment will be shipped via FedEx International Priority or International Economy. For this reason PO Boxes will not be accepted as a valid shipping destination. Transit times are typically between 1-3 days, barring unexpected delays in customs. Duties and taxes are applicable to all international orders and are not included in the quoted shipping price. The customer is responsible for any and all tax and duty charges assessed by their local government agencies. Any tax and duty charges incurred from an undelivered shipment will be immediately charged to the card used at purchase.
To help determine the approximate amount for duties, please contact your local department of commerce. If you have a FedEx account you may access a duties and tax estimator at www.fedex.com under the international tab.
If you are shipping to an APO/FPO address, you may place the order direct on our site. The United States Postal Service is the only available carrier, and we are able to cater to the specific arrangements associated with APO and FPO shipping.
For all shipping inquires please contact us at: email@example.com, 800-288-9714.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We will only pay for the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise, you have to pay for the return shipping and you will be charge a 15% restocking fee which will be subtracted from the cost of the item you have ordered, before we process the refund. Please note that for this same scenario, the shipping cost will also not be refunded. Make sure that the returned item is in resalable condition in order to get a refund.
Make sure to call us first at 800-288-9714 before sending the product back to us so we could provide you proper instruction, reference and correct return address. Note that we have several warehouses. Please do not ship items back directly to our business address listed on the website to make sure that you will get a refund for the returned items. Should you return an item to us without contacting us, you will be responsible for the shipping cost that may incurr to ship the returned item to the proper warehouse address.
Please note that returned item must be in resalable condition, meaning unused and in original packaging. RA’s are valid for up to 30 days
- If item is returned in non resalable condition then it will not be received in and no credit memo would be issued
- Examples of items not in resalable condition
- Torn or damaged packaging including torn flaps or damaged corners on the box and ripped clamp packaging.
- Inner plastic bags that were ripped open or missing
- Scratches and marks on item
Note: Refund sometimes can take up to 3- 5 days depending on the financial institutions' policies.